Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Post -- Nothing "Inappropriate"

Well, this is the first-ever post to the "Three's Company" blog! I have been thinking about starting this for a while, and since Michael surprised me with a cool new Sony Cybershot for Christmas, I don't have any excuse for not supplying our friends and family with an endless supply of photos from our daily grind. I hope to post frequently, but if I fall behind, let me know and I will try to do better!

I have recently been lovingly made fun of by my friends for shamelessly telling them when I think something is inappropriate, like the time I found one of their sons (who shall remain nameless) on top of my daughter. HELLO?!?! Am I the only person who thinks that is a problem?!? How about the time at Chick-fil-A when my little sweet pea was playing with four of her friends (which all happened to be boys that day) and they decided to play "doctor." Who do you think ended up being the patient? If you guessed that Ryann was the one being examined, you would be right. Anyway, for all these reasons and more, I guess I am now the foremost authority on what is appropriate and what isn't. So, if ever you have a moral dilemma and need help deeming what is appropriate and what isn't, feel free to ask!

4 comments:

  1. INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!! Let me set the record straight that Ryann was "clothed" when the boys were "examining" her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must "second" that...as the mom to the two other boys...YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU, STEPHANI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it is good to teach life lessons to young ones, the 'mean boys' didnt mean anything by playing doctor. They were just playing with their good friend. It is good however to teach little ones lessons that may become useful later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is good to teach little ones lessons -- like, for instance, that it is NOT okay for little boys to tackle or lie on top of little girls (especially mine)!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete