Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Noticeably Absent

As several of my loyal readers have noted, I have not posted in a while. Sorry! There is no good excuse, so I won't even bother trying!

A lot has happened since I last posted. We've been to birthday parties (including Michael's grandmother's 80th), dinner with friends, play dates, hair cuts, swim lessons, children's choir, AWANA, the dentist, a charity auction, and much more! It has been a busy time, to say the least! But that is the nature of life, I guess. It will get way too busy if we let it.

At any rate, I thought you might enjoy a few photos taken over the course of the past 3 weeks.















Making Valentines















At the Dentist











Ryann and Katie at the Pool














Aidan and Ryann under the play gym



Ryann and Great Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment